WHAT IS A CORONAVIRUS?
A novel coronavirus is a new strain of coronavirus that has not been previously identified in humans.
Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses transmitting between animals and people that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS-CoV) and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS-CoV).
Reports suggest that 2019-nCoV, COVID19, infection can cause mild to severe disease and be fatal in some. Common observed symptoms include fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, and breathing difficulties. In more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia or severe acute respiratory syndrome, particularly in those with other chronic underlying health conditions, and even death.
In COVID-19, ‘CO’ stands for ‘corona,’ ‘VI’ for ‘virus,’ and ‘D’ for disease. Formerly, this disease was referred to as “2019 novel coronavirus” or “2019-nCoV”. There are many types of human coronaviruses including some that commonly cause mild upper-respiratory tract illnesses
Delta Variant: What We Know About the Science
Second, new data began to emerge that the Delta variant was more infectious and was leading to increased transmissibility when compared to other variants, even in vaccinated individuals. This includes recently published data from CDC and our public health partners, unpublished surveillance data that will be publicly available in the coming weeks, information included in CDC’s updated Science Brief on COVID-19 Vaccines and Vaccination, and ongoing outbreak investigations linked to the Delta variant.
Delta is currently the predominant strain of the virus in the United States. Below is a high-level summary of what CDC scientists have recently learned about the Delta variant. More information will be made available when more data are published or released in other formats.
The Delta variant causes more infections and spreads faster than early forms of SARS-CoV-2
HUMAN IMMUNE SYSTEM
The immune system protects the body against disease or other potentially damaging foreign bodies. When functioning properly, the immune system identifies and attacks a variety of threats, including viruses, bacteria and parasites, while distinguishing them from the body’s own healthy tissue.
RESISTANT, SAFEGUARD, SAFEGUARD PLUS
Our Immune Boosters help to boost your Immune System so that if you do come in contact with a virus your immune system can fight back against the virus.
Resistant provides protection against a number of disease-causing organisms and may also inhibit the growth of infectious bacteria in your digestive system and respiratory system.
- SAFEGUARD’s Formula is leading the way to helping to protect you from viruses like COVID-19 as well as the Flu.
- Leading the formula is 3000 mg of Vitamin C which uis just enough to fight the worst flu.
- There are over 15 different ingredients all which are scientifically proven to fight bacteria and viruses
- gastroprotective (protects digestive system)
- neuroprotective (protects central nervous system)
- antimicrobial (inhibits microorganism growth)
- anticancer (reduces risk of cancer)
- anti-inflammatory (reduces risk of inflammation)
- antinociceptive (reduces pain stimuli)
- antioxidant (prevents oxidation or cell damage)
- menopausal symptoms
- common cold
- Boneset is used for influenza (flu), the common cold, joint pain (rheumatism), dengue fever, pneumonia, and many other conditions.
- Utilizes an absorbable, patent-pending form of Vitamin C called PureWay-C®
- Delivers five additional ingredients for maximum effectiveness
- Offers superior protection for your immune system
Well known for its ability to help shore up your natural defenses and as a powerful anti-aging antioxidant, Vitamin C can sometimes be difficult for your body to absorb. You won’t have that concern with our Super C Plus. This advanced formula is made with PureWay-C®, a form of Vitamin C that has been specially developed to enhance delivery, availability and distribution. The bottom line: it gets to work to keep you healthy.
In addition to Vitamin C from PureWay-C®, this blend also contains…
- Acerola extract 4:1 — From a shrub native to North and South America, acerola extract benefits your immune system and your skin.
- Alfalfa powder — This 20 foot plant contains naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, and other important nutrients for a healthy body.
- Barley grass powder — An ancient “superfood,” barley grass powder provides a myriad of amino acids, and antioxidants to support health and well being.
- Citrus bioflavonoid complex — These water soluble compounds come from citrus fruits and various plants and work with Vitamin C.
- Rutin — Works at the cellular level to scavenge free radicals.
If you’re looking for superior immune system and antioxidant protection, Super C Plus is the one for you.
PureWay-C® is a registered trademark of Innovation Laboratories, Inc. US and International patents pending
**White Cross Health would like to state that the information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for professional medical or health advice, assistance, diagnosis or treatment. You should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional before starting any new regimen and/or making any changes to existing treatment, or altering in any way your current exercise or diet regimen.**